Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Emily Ratajkowski Has A ‘Complicated Relationship’ With Being Sexy – Here’s Why



Emily Ratajkowski has a “complicated relationship” with being sexy. The brunette beauty may ooze sexiness, but it is not an easy thing for her to embrace.


On Tuesday, Ratajkowski stopped by the podcast Pretty Big Deal to chat with Ashley Graham. During their talk, Graham said, “Ratajkowski has always been known as a sexy girl.” The pregnant model then asked the actress how she felt about the label.


Graham wanted to know if it made Ratajkowski feel hurt or was it more of a superpower. The Entourage alum then got real on a topic that is complicated for her.






“Both. I think that I have a really complicated relationship to being sexy. I think that I have definitely found incredible power in it, just for myself. Like being empowered for myself. I’m not talking about power in like how much money I made or my career. I mean, like, in feeling good and powerful in my body. I’ve definitely been able to do that. I also think there’s another side of me that’s like every woman, where it’s like I’m so much more than just that,” replied the 32-year-old.


Ratajkowski and Graham both admitted they know first-hand what it is like to be placed in a box because of their physical appearances. In the fashion world when a person is labeled, it is hard to break the image or move out of the box.


She may have gotten her start as a swimsuit model but Ratajkowski is working hard to be taken seriously as an actress.


Hollywood doesn’t always take her seriously because of the sexy label. Those who have that image in show business don’t necessarily get the hard-hitting roles. Ratajkowski wants to play characters she can sink her teeth into.


However, she is doing her part to help change the perception in Hollywood by reminding the top brass, women watch movies too.




“What’s so dumb is that women are 50 percent of the population and they want to spend money to see movies where they’re portrayed as three-dimensional characters,” Ratajkowski shared with ES Magazine during a 2016 interview.


Emily Ratajkowski is considered one of the hottest and sexiest women alive. However, she has a complicated relationship with that label or rather being put in the box.


The bombshell is more than just a pretty face and smoking hot body. Ratajkowski wants to prove she a talented actress too.


Advertisement






What do you think of Ratajkowski worlds on being referred to a sexy?




Post Views:
110





watch us on youtube







//platform.twitter.com/widgets.jshttps://platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js


Emily Ratajkowski Has A ‘Complicated Relationship’ With Being Sexy – Here’s Why

No comments:

Post a Comment