Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Erica Mena Gushes Over Her Met Gala-Themed Baby Shower Dress And Overall Look



Erica Mena and Safaree had a gorgeous Met Gala-themed baby shower. Erica looked like a princess, and she wanted to share some details about her dress and overall look on her social media account. Check out her posts below.


She shared a photo of the dress which she captioned with the following words.


‘The perfect Met Gala Baby Shower dressπŸ’• Special thank you to @karensabagofficial for making this dress Saturday morning starting at 5 am. You went up and beyond the last minute and made sure I had the perfect dress. Thank you to my sis @remyma who picked up my late-night call and made this all happen. From you, Karen, and her amazing Mother. I so thank you, Queens,πŸ’•πŸŒΉ You are all so appreciated.’






Erica also shared a video featuring the pink gorgeous dress:


‘A gown made in just a few hours😍✨ @karensabagofficial πŸ‘‘ This was all done the day of the shower. You designed and made this dress all by hand in just a few hours. Wow, talk about talent. I’m so grateful for this love πŸ’— My sis @remyma even came in at 1 am just to be my body double. I came back with the golden child to make sure everything came together. Love you so much Reminisce ♥️ Thank you again @karensabagofficial πŸ‘‘✨ You and your Mother are so appreciated 🌹’ she captioned the clip.






Erica not only had an amazing dress, but her makeup and hair were also on point.


‘Let’s talk Baby Met Gala Glam! My hair inspiration came from the beautiful @maggiecarrie πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸ½ Thank you @hairlikemaggie for creating the perfect unit! Thank you to @sandras_hairstudio for installing and styling to perfection. – My Makeupartist @koreankandy ♥️ You never disappoint. I always feel so beautiful with your work. All Woman Glam Team!!! I’m so grateful to work with such talented Queens,’ she captioned the video.






People praised Erica’s look and they gushed over her in the comments.


Somoene said: ‘I love you with no makeup 😍 every time I see it. So pure and beautiful from day 1 Mena. πŸ–€πŸ–€’


Another follower posted: ‘GORGEOUS!! idk how I knew pink feathers would be involved but this was perfect 😍’ and one commenter wrote: ‘Luv the dress u looked beautiful in it….Remy always been a G type of chick…she’s as real as u can get.’


Advertisement






Do you like Erica’s look for her baby shower?




Post Views:
1,197





watch us on youtube







https://platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js


Erica Mena Gushes Over Her Met Gala-Themed Baby Shower Dress And Overall Look

No comments:

Post a Comment