Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Reginae Carter Reveals The Event She’s Been Preparing For Her Birthday



Reginae Carter just revealed the event that she’d be hosting for her birthday. It’s an all-black party that will take place this Friday, November 29th.


Someone commented: ‘I was waiting all month for you to post something about your birthday 🥳🥳’ while another fan said: ‘Wow this poster so good I almost went oh sis secured a magazine cover 😍😍’


A follower posted this: ‘I thought this was a magazine cover before I read it 🤣 she did this 😍’






A fan said: ‘Wish I could come Nah!!! Enjoy your day pretty girl💗🌸💗’ and someone else posted: ‘💙Crazy birthday I in 13 days and I planned on going all black as well for the 21st loving it Sagittarius GANG.’


One commenter wrote: ‘@colormenae. damn ya bd came quick awww shit momma @toyawright ya baby is turning 21. Can’t tell em anything now lol.👑 my daughter turned 22 this year she thinks she grown grown, but no matter what Momma knows best.. Have a great party and Happy Bday @colormenae ❤️👑’


Someone else said that Nae is twinning with her mom: ‘I thought that was @toyawright I had to double back twice @colormenae you are your mom’s twin.’


A follower said: ‘I wish I can attend 😫😫😫 @colormenae but have the time of your life, keep creating memories & moments to remember. Most of all, more life to many birthdays ahead 🙏🏾✨’


Other than this, Reginae and YFN Lucci have reportedly broken up a while ago, and since then, people were terrified that Nae would eventually go back to him once again, like she used to do.


Advertisement






But it seems that Toya Wright’s daughter did not go back so far, and fans could not be prouder of her.




Post Views:
759





watch us on youtube







https://platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js


Reginae Carter Reveals The Event She’s Been Preparing For Her Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment