Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Kandi Burruss Addresses The Relationship With Her Surrogate: ‘I Gained A New Friend’



As you probably know by now, Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker welcomed their baby girl into the world – Blaze Tucker. The baby was carried by a surrogate, and Kandi was not ashamed to present her to the whole world.


She even described the amazing relationship that she and the surrogate have. Check out her post below.


‘Watching this video with @shadinablunt & @therealdrjackie makes me smile. Everybody’s relationship with their surrogate is different but in my case I definitely feel like I gained a new friend. It was teamwork getting @blazetucker here. In the delivery room, we were laughing, dancing, doing what we could to help Shadina through the delivery,’ Kandi began her post.


She continued and said: ‘Watch & get a good laugh at me & @therealdrjackie’s dance skills. Also, if you have questions about surrogacy, follow @surrogacymiracles. #DrJackie & #ShadinaBlunt have a plan to help other families who need help or guidance in that area.’






Another follower posted this: ‘❤️❤️💋💋🤗🤗❤️❤️ Much respect for allowing us to see your relationship and the woman that helped you build your family. She deserves to be appreciated and have a good relationship with you and your family.’


Someone said: ‘Kandi the baby is going to see and be like both my mommy was getting it 🤣’ and another commenter posted: ‘That’s my girl from Married to Medicine I love her Kandi you have the best doctor in the world.’


One follower gushed over the surrogate and said: ‘Shadina is a special type of person! God bless her for being a vessel of hope.’


Someone else noted: ‘I love it, and it’s so cool to see that doctor Jackie is your doctor I love doctor Jackie on Married to Medicine she’s my favorite doctor on the show her and dr. Heavenly but congratulations again I’m so so so happy for you.’


Kandi made her fans emotional when she shared a video on her IG account and YouTube channel as well.


Advertisement






It’s a video from the hospital where all the family was present for the birth of her and Todd Tucker’s baby girl




Post Views:
316





watch us on youtube







https://platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js


Kandi Burruss Addresses The Relationship With Her Surrogate: ‘I Gained A New Friend’

No comments:

Post a Comment