Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Jordyn Woods’ First Makeup Tutorial Is Live On Her YouTube Channel



Jordyn Woods fans will be happy to learn that her very first makeup video is live now on her YouTube channel. Check out her IG post below.


‘OMGGG THE WAIT IS OVER! My first Makeup Tutorial is live on my YouTube channel right now! Head over to the link in my bio to check it out 💓 let me know what you think and if you recreate the look tag me✨’ Jordyn captioned her post on IG.






Someone had a piece of advice for Jordyn: ‘here’s a tip. If you do brows after moisturizer it helps to dust a bit of translucent powder over your brows so the product doesn’t slip and slide and actually sticks.’


Another follower said: ‘I’m flying over there! Ever since I have seen your face on Red Table Talk, I just had to know how you did it so flawless.’


One other commenter said: ‘I don’t wear makeup but perhaps I might because I support you pretty lady.😊❤️’


A follower gushed over Jordyn and told her: ‘Omg loved your video 😍😍🔥and your makeup turned out amazing you should definitely do more tutorials ❤️❤️❤️’


[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNUP6MPj1pQ[/embed]


A fan praised Jordy’s video and said this: ‘The tutorial was a bomb. I just love everything about it. The only thing needed was background music. Falling in love with yourself in the mirror as you apply your make up. Empower us @jordynwoods. Thinking out loud #edsheeran.’


Other than this, Jordyn has been reportedly feeling meditative these days, according to the latest post that she shared on her social media account.


Advertisement






She said that this had been quite a year.




Post Views:
335





watch us on youtube







https://platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js


Jordyn Woods’ First Makeup Tutorial Is Live On Her YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment