Tuesday, November 26, 2019

RHOP’s Gizelle Bryant Comments On Monique Samuels And Candiace Dillard Fight: ‘I Was Very Sad’



The fallout from Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard’s fight during filming of the Real Housewives of Potomac has become public. Castmates Gizelle Bryant and Ashley Darby were asked about the drama at Bravocon.


Ashley Darby was allegedly not at the location at the time the physical altercation occurred. However, she says that it’s ‘crazy’ after getting a play by play


‘When you see how and why, it’s very — it’s crazy. Obviously I don’t want to see anything go down that’s controversial or physical between my friends, but it is what it is, and the way that it happened, unfortunately I didn’t see everything in the way it happened, so I don’t know all the details.’


She says that she will be watching along with viewers.


Meanwhile, Gizelle was there to witness everything firsthand.






‘I was actually there, so I was super duper hurt, I was very sad. “I felt like we’re better than this and this is really, really unnecessary. We are going to see it play out and I’m curious to see how it does play out. But always feel like we, as women, especially as black women, we are better than anything physical.’


This comes after it was reported that Monique and Candiace got into it during a dinner. Dillard allegedly threw a drink in Samuels’ face causing her to drag her.


The Howard graduate filed a second-degree assault complaint last week which the mommy blogger countered with her own complaint. They are due in court the same day.


Recently, Candiace accused Monique of pulling strings to block her gig of singing the National Anthem at a sports game.


Advertisement






The ironic thing here is that it’s being said that Monique has been alienated from the cast with the exception of Ashley but Bryant claims to be ‘sad’ about both of the ladies.




Post Views:
681





watch us on youtube







https://platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js


RHOP’s Gizelle Bryant Comments On Monique Samuels And Candiace Dillard Fight: ‘I Was Very Sad’

No comments:

Post a Comment