Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tamar Braxton Pens An Emotional Message For David Adefeso’s 50th Birthday



Tamar Braxton celebrated her man, David Adefeso’s 50th birthday, this weekend. She made sure to share an emotional message on her social media account, just to mark this important event.


‘It’s not too many times that you meet someone and your world shakes. That happened to me when we locked eyes at Gene’s birthday party almost two years ago. You were a young man then, 😂 and also then, I knew we we would grow old together. You are my BEST friend and I thank you for so many things. Mostly for loving my son just like he’s your own. I can’t wait to turn up at your very first birthday party🥰 happy 50th bday @david.adefeso you may be an old man but you are still fine, Rich, and ALL MINE🤣🤣😂😂’ Tamar captioned her post.






Her fans could not be happier for her, and they made sure to tell her this in the comments.


Someone said: ‘You deserve this blessing! There are some people who the world never shakes for…♥️’


One other follower said: ‘There’s nothing like having your man be your best friend. It’s a beautiful thang💯’


A fan posted: ‘Lol…I love it and love you, Tamar. I am so happy you found a good man❤️’ and someone else shared: ‘Happy birthday now quit stressing him out spoiled self😂😂’


One other follower wrote this: ‘Happy Birthday, David. Thanks for making Tamar so happy!!! You two are 🔥’


A follower told Tamar that they are happy for her and wrote: ‘So happy for you @tamarbraxton and happy birthday sir thank you for bringing joy and love back to her.’


Someone else said: ‘You give me so much strength… I am so incredibly happy for all your blessings. I pray for you always.’


Tamar received a bit of shade these days, after she had a few comments on vegans that she decided to post on her social media account.


Advertisement






She has also recently been bashed following some comments that she made about gays.




Post Views:
3,422





watch us on youtube







https://platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js


Tamar Braxton Pens An Emotional Message For David Adefeso’s 50th Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment