Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tiny Harris’ Fans Are Worried That Tip Stopped Posting On Social Media Since The Deyjah Harris-Related Scandal



Tiny Harris wished her BFF Tamika Scott a happy birthday and made sure to mark this important event with an emotional message and sweet pics. Check out her post below.


‘Happy birthday to my favorite other Tamika @therealtamikascott There will never ever be another like u!! I love u for everything that u are!! U always know how to put a smile on anybody’s face!! I hope u had the best day ever!! Forgive me I’m on W.coast time!! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ–ค’ Tiny captioned her post.






Someone said: ‘Happy Birthday beautiful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ Wishing you many more years of greatness. #Stayblessalways.’


Another follower posted: ‘Y’all are beautiful never aged one bit ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜❤️ happy birthday Tamika.’


One other fan said: ‘…oh my word, king is definitely your twin!!’ and someone else said that Tiny’s son King Harris is twinning with her, after seeing one of the pics that are included in the post: ‘King is definitely your twin!!!! Happy Birthday, Tamika.’


Someone else wrote: ‘Happy Birthday @therealtamikascott! These photos definitely take me back to the good ole days! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜’


Another follower said: ‘@majorgirl where is your husband??? I miss @troubleman31 from my timeline!!! I hope his absence is not because of that thing with Deyjah because that’s his daughter and his business!!! People don’t like right anymore…wrong shit is the new right!! I love y’all and hope everything is ok with my favorite rapper❤️’


The follower above was referring to the fact that Tip made it public that he’s going at the gynecologist together with his daughter Deyjah, just to make sure that she is still a virgin.


Advertisement






Since then, Tip has been bashed by a lot of people on social media and he stopped posting, which seems to have some fans worried.




Post Views:
1,355





watch us on youtube







https://platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js


Tiny Harris’ Fans Are Worried That Tip Stopped Posting On Social Media Since The Deyjah Harris-Related Scandal

No comments:

Post a Comment