Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Jada Pinkett Smith Teases Fans With A Photo From The Much-Awaited Controversial Interview With Tiny Harris And T.I. Following The Deyjah Harris Drama



Jada Pinkett Smith has an interview on Red Table Talk with Tiny Harris and T.I. after the controversial subject involving the rapper and his daughter, Deyjah Harris. You may recall that he found himself in hot water following some inappropriate comments about Deyjah.


He publicly stated that he regularly goes with her to the gynecologist just to make sure that she is still a virgin.


Tip received a lot of backlash after these comments and people called him controlling and sexist.


Now, Jada teased her IG followers with a photo from the upcoming interview that will air tomorrow.


‘Join me for an extremely candid conversation with T.I. and Tiny about his recent controversial comments. This Monday on @redtabletalk,’ Jada captioned the photo.


Someone commented: ‘Willow better come in the second half of this episode to give a young perspective.’






A follower said: ‘I can’t wait 😊 , My Dad is very authoritative too. I know what it’s like to have a strict Dad. I use it to hate it when I was younger but now I see it as he was only protecting me.’


One other commenter wrote: ‘Their daughter’s virginity. Wtf isn’t their daughter at the table then? This is soooo “UGH” 🙄’


A follower noticed that ‘Even in this screenshot, he looks like he still doesn’t get it lol He gone double-down defending that weird mess… I just know it.’


Advertisement






Will you be watching the interview tomorrow?




Post Views:
5,476





watch us on youtube







https://platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js


Jada Pinkett Smith Teases Fans With A Photo From The Much-Awaited Controversial Interview With Tiny Harris And T.I. Following The Deyjah Harris Drama

No comments:

Post a Comment