Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tamar Braxton Reacts To The Fight Between Loni Love And Porsha Williams Over Mean Comment About Her Romance With Dennis McKinley



Tamar Braxton has decided to jump in the fight between Real Housewives Of Atlanta star Porsha Williams and Loni Love, and not many people are surprised.


It all started on the most recent episode of The Real, where Loni decided to talk about Porsha’ fiancΓ©, Dennis McKinley.


Loni was talking about the fact that Porsha decided to get back with Dennis after he confessed to cheating when she made this comment: “Let me tell you something, Porsha trying to get that reality show,”


Adrienne Bailon also shared: “I couldn’t do it, but I’m not going to judge someone else for the way they choose to live their life or decisions she’s going to make.”


An upset Porsha hit back with: “B*tch F you! #FakeAss don’t run up smiling when I see you!”


Loni tried to walk back the comments: “Porsha… I didn’t say anything bad about you know it…it was a lighthearted comment. I hope you get your show! #comic.”






Tamar joined in by sharing a pair of emojis to let the world know that she is here for all of this.


One person said this: “lmao & they said Tamar was the problem I beg to differ πŸ˜‚.”


Another viewer shared: “Tamar was right about Loni πŸ˜’I hope they all go to church tomorrow.”


This social media user revealed: “She not lying tho. Porsha insecure cause she knows it’s the truth 🀷🏽‍♀️. I don’t think Loni said anything wrong. She’s right. Porsha is definitely trying to get her own show 🀷🏽‍♀️🀷🏽‍♀️.”


This commenter had the following to say: “What did she say wrong tho? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ all I heard was “Porsha trying to get her reality show” Loni throws a lot of shade and backpedals and calls it love πŸ˜‚”


This follower stated: “Tamar was right. Loni can be slick with her mouth at times, and I’m sure Tamar wasn’t having it πŸ‘€ , so they got her outta there.”


Porsha has previously revealed that she is working things out with Dennis and wants another baby soon.


She said: “I would also say it’s two-part because right now I’m frustrated watching it because I’m watching it with my fiancΓ©, and we were having such a hard time.”


She added: “We’re happy, and we’re raising our daughter together. It’s been a long road, one we’re still on. We’re going day by day, rebuilding our relationship and making sure our foundation is where we want it to be to have a strong family.”


Advertisement






Tamar is a bold woman.




Post Views:
4,981





watch us on youtube







https://platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js


Tamar Braxton Reacts To The Fight Between Loni Love And Porsha Williams Over Mean Comment About Her Romance With Dennis McKinley

No comments:

Post a Comment